NEED A NEW ROOF?
WE WORK WITH INSURANCE!
When was the last time you looked at your roof? Inspecting your roof regularly and performing preventative maintenance with little fixes along the way can save you costly repairs in the future! 1800NEWROOF.com offers Louisville residents fast and affordable new roof installation for everything from shingles to gutters and beyond from a trusted roofing contractor. Contact us for a free estimate. Check out our information on new roof components, different roofing systems, and 10 signs you may need a new roof installed. Call us for a SAME DAY FREE ROOF INSPECTION. Fill out our quick form to schedule an appointment today!
1800NEWROOF.com ROOFERS INSTALL THE FOLLOWING NEW ROOFS:
- Asphalt Shingles
- Wood Shingles & Shakes
- Tile Roofs
- Slate Roofs
- Metal Roofs
- Variety of Synthetic Roofing Products
TOP 10 SIGNS YOU MAY NEED A NEW ROOF:
- Look in your attic for sagging in your roof – if it sags call immediately!
- While in the attic, look for water damage, or active leaking.
- If you can see sunshine coming into the attic ceiling above you – thats bad!
- If you notice trails or darker spots in the attic – also a bad sign.
- Outside, look for cracked or missing shingles.
- Is there loose material around entrance points, i.e. chimney, pipes, etc?
- Check the gutters for granules, looks like large grains of sand – advanced wear symptom.
- Look for signs of moisture, rotting, even mold and mildew.
- Ensure Gutters and downspouts are clear, and secured tightly to the home.
- Ensure dryer, bath, and kitchen vents go outside, not just into your attic!
COMPONENTS OF A TYPICAL NEW ROOF IN LOUISVILLE:
- Roof Covering – (Shingles, Slate, etc) – plus underlayment for protection
- Sheathing – Fastened to the roof rafters – they cover the home
- Structure of Roof – Trusses & Rafters that support sheathing
- Flashing – Metal or similar material placed in joints and valleys to prevent leaks
- Drainage – Basically the design, i.e. shape, slope, etc that helps it fight natures elements
If you have answered yes or even “I think so” to any of these questions the professional roofers at 1800NEWROOF.com can help.