Because of the weather in Kentucky and Indiana, Over the course of time your roof will become damaged. In most cases if you are wondering whether or not you need a roofer to perform repairs or a install a new roof, chances are that you do. Here are some of the most common signs that you need a residential roofing company:
- Curled up Shingles – Can allow rain in!
- Worn-off Granules – They protect shingles from sun and wind!
- Missing Shingles – Can lead to Leakage!
- Cracked Shingles – Common cause of leaks!
- Spots on your Interior Ceiling – Great indicator roof is leaking!
- Black or Green Streaks – Algae leads to roof discoloration!
- Roof Age – Typically you need a new roof every 10 – 25 years
We Have Roofing Contractors Ready to Serve you in the Following Areas: